mardi 24 février 2015

Kristina & Chiara


A chaque fashion week, je suis toujours contente de revoir Chiara Ferragni et Kristina Bazan, mes deux bloggeuses préfèrées. Ici nous étions à la fondation Louis Vuitton qui n'était pas encore ouverte officiellement. 
Je voulais remercier Erika et son compagnon Yacin qui
ont acceptés de me prendre en photos. Je vous mets en lien leur deux comptes instagram.
Celui d'Erika est fabuleux: Allée des roses
Et voici celui de Yacin, différent mais tout aussi intéressant: Yacin Benh

********

During each Fashion week, I'm always glad to meet Chiara Ferragni and Kristina Bazan, my two favorite bloggers. Here we were at the Louis Vuitton Foundation, which was not yet officially opened.

I wanted to thank Erika and Yacin, her companion who allowed me to take those beautiful photos. Here are there instagram accounts.
The Erika's one is fabulous: Allée des roses
And here is one of Yacin, different but equally interesting Yacin Benh


I was wearing:
Top and skirt by ASOS
Heels by ASOS
Earrings by H&M
Wallet by Zara

5 commentaires:

  1. Good article! We are linking to this great post on our site.

    Keep up the great writing.

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: stationary Bikes

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are in fact wonderful idfeas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have toucxhed some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Also visit my website :: website; ,

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!